If you're organizing a Schoolies in Byron Bay, here are some tips to help make the festivities go smoothly. First and foremost, make sure you have all the relevant permits in place. You'll need a Public Health and Safety permit, an entertainment license, and a trading standards permit.
Schoolies Byron Bay is one of the biggest school holiday destinations in Australia and with good reason. With stunning beaches, lively nightlife, and plenty to do, it's no wonder so many people choose to visit on their school break.
Image source: Google
Here are some essential tips for organizing a successful schoolies trip to Byron Bay:
1. Start planning as early as you can – the earlier you start, the more time you'll have to put together a great itinerary.
2. Book your accommodation well in advance – there's a lot of competition for rooms during schoolies season, so make sure to get your reservation in as soon as possible.
3. Make sure you have all the necessary travel documents – your passport, visa and airline tickets should be ready before you go.
4. Pack lightly – don't bring too much unnecessary stuff with you on your trip, since you'll likely be packing it all in your luggage while on vacation.
5. Have a plan for every day – like any other big city, Byron Bay can be quite busy during peak hours; make sure to schedule enough free time each day so that you can enjoy everything the town has to offer.