Some fruits are extremely easy to grow in the backyard of the house and do not require large amounts of land in particular. Three fruits that anyone can grow in the comfort of the house using organic farming methods are:
- Blueberries – When spoken of, it's one of the most delicious tasting fruits which none other can top the taste of. A fruit that's super easy to grow to keep three things in mind.
- Good acidic soil.
- Pollinators, at least two to three different varieties.
- Avoid weed growth around it: The best part is it will taste nothing like the ones purchased at the supermarket. A simple reason for this is that the berries sold at the supermarket are grown in specific varieties. When they are grown, they are added with preservatives to keep them fresh. This changes the taste.
- Raspberries – This is the easier fruit to grow as it grows as vigorously as a weed plant. There are many different kinds of raspberries defined by the taste they provide. Some of them are mellow and sweet, some are tarty and sweet raspberries, and some of them are extremely sweet and intensely flavored.
- Strawberries – These are again an easy fruit to grow to keep three things in mind:
- The crown should be above the soil.
- The surrounding area should be weed-free.
- Thinning, as strawberries just like raspberries grow vigorously so needs to be kept in check.
Another alternative to getting these fruits and many more is ordering your organic fruit from Brisbane as many don’t have the time to grow their own fruit.