The dimensions and design of the room is the main element you might want to think about while buying a baby cot. Some cots are intended to coincide with the nursery furniture, so you might want to select one from a coordinating selection.
After a baby cot or cot bed is bought, a suitable mattress has also to be bought. The mattress mustn't be too little for your cot.
Safety tips for baby cot:
- Do not keep pillows or duvets in the baby cot. Duvets and pillows aren't safe for infants under the age of one year because they may lead to overheating or unintentional smothering.
- Prevent keeping blankets or sheets in the baby cot which are too big as your infant might become entangled in them.
- Set your infant beneath the covers with her toes at the end of the cot, so she can't twist under the bed.
- Avoid covering your child's head with a hat or hood. Your infant will shed extra head through her mind, which helps to regulate her fever.
- Be certain it fits snugly around your child's chest.
Cot beds are a great investment since they convert to beds and you can purchase a cot bed from an online store easily, that sells kid’s products.