Custom Instagram Effects or Instagram filters is the best way for business to gain followers and to get more customers. Instagram effects change the quality of an image without actually adding any content to the image.
This is a great way to build your brand and to give brand awareness to your customers. Custom Instagram Effects and augmented reality superimpose an interactive element into your images and are only used on Instagram stories. They work similarly to the Instagram face filters that we’re familiar with.
Make your own Instagram face filters:
- Install the latest version of the Spark AR Studio on your computer. It’s available for both Mac and Windows.
- After Installing you will see so many starter projects to explore. You can explore all of them.
- When you’re ready to start this sample project, go to the Samples tab, and choose Face Distortion.
- Save your project to a local folder by going to “File” “Save.”
You can modify your filter by using the following steps:
- On the left side of the window in the “Scene” tab, find and select faceMesh_distortion.
- There is an option of deformation, and Make sure the deformation window is expanded.
- There are different blend shapes you can tweak any of the sliders to adjust facial distortion.
- Going forward, you can create a nightmare.
- From the file, menu chooses “Export.”
Instagram has allowed anyone to create their custom filters; any business can create custom AR filters.